9thCO is a full in-house digital agency that provides a spectrum of digital marketing services to our clients across North America. Conveniently located just steps away from Spadina and King (at least when we're not in a pandemic lockdown), 9thCO comprises a passionate group of thinkers who are big on innovation and even bigger on supporting the career growth of our staff. And right now, we’re on the lookout for some new talent to join our team.
9thCO's environment supports smart workers with dedication to their areas of expertise, understanding that great work leads to rewarding results. We understand the importance of a good work/life balance, while maintaining a deep commitment to the wellbeing of our clients’ businesses.
About the Position
9thCO is looking for someone who is responsible, well organized and self-motivated to join our team as an Intermediate Account Manager. This role involves managing and growing client relationships while overseeing a range of digital projects related to SEO, SEM, Social Media, Web Design and Web Development. From planning to completion of each project, this applicant will need strong communication, team coordination skills, have a proactive attitude to anticipate the needs of clients before they even ask, and strong project management skills to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- 3+ years of experience in account management specifically experienced in SEM and SEO (agency experience is an asset).
- Mastery of the English language.
- Firm understanding of how SEO and SEM is leveraged to achieve business goals.
- Firm understanding of website design and development processes.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads.
- Extraordinary attention to detail with a customer service mindset.
- High level of maturity and confidence for interacting with sophisticated clients.
- Google Academy certifications are an asset (e.g. Google Ads Search Certification and Advanced Google Analytics).
- Able to work flexible hours when needed.
- Undergraduate Degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Business.
- Coordinate efforts of the client and 9thCO team to ensure that projects are implemented according to the specifications, timeline and budget agreed upon with the client.
- Prepare and review monthly SEO and SEM campaign reports for clients.
- Collect performance stats pertaining to clients' websites and SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Work with client and team for continued improvement and highlight any challenges with performance metrics related to campaigns.
- Conduct status calls with assigned clients to discuss performance of campaigns and the team's recommendations for improvement.
- Work with clients to mitigate any concerns, and proactively keep them informed on updates, new requirements, and action plans.
- Assist in the preparation of website specifications from client to team.
- Follow-up and create strong relationships with clients.
- Assist in communicating the guidance from our development team and moderating any interaction between development teams on client and agency sides.
- Other related duties.
- Sense of humor
- Good work ethic
- Flexible and determined
- Attention to detail
- Takes ownership
Think you've got what it takes, get in touch!
PS- This is a hybrid role with the current expectation being in the office a minimum of one day per week, though the office is open daily for those who prefer additional days. Any new employees will have necessary work equipment shipped out to their homes.
How to Apply
Please Email hr@9thCO.com with your resume and cover letter in PDF format. In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- What kinds of Digital Projects have you worked on in the past 24 months?
- Why do you like working in Digital Marketing?
9thCO is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.