9thCO is a full in-house digital agency that provides a spectrum of services to our clients across North America. Located on Spadina Avenue, steps from King West, we’re a passionate group of thinkers, big on innovation and even bigger on supporting the career growth of our staff. We’re always looking for new talent to join our team.
Understanding the importance of a work / life balance, but showing deep commitment to our clients, 9thCO’s environment supports smart workers with dedication to their subject matter expertise, while also understanding great work leads to rewarding results.
About The Position
9thCO seeks an SEO Specialist that breathes organic search. Knowing on-site and off-site SEO techniques, with a passion to learn and grow, this candidate also seeks to understand changes within SEO to remain a competitive asset to 9thCO’s team.
While being an SEO powerhouse is an integral part of this role, the bigger challenge (which we know you can take on!) will be demonstrating out-of-the-box thinking towards client work, and always being ready for a challenge. Some challenges big, some small; but with the right attitude, always fun and always rocking the status-quo of SEO.
- Deep understanding of SEO: both on-site and off-site.
- Understanding of ever-changing organic search algorithms.
- Good understanding of Local search factors.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other common SEO tools.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Passion for digital marketing and efficiency from experience.
- Bilingual is an asset.
- Create content appropriate to the clients' business and audience.
- Complete SEO Audit/Strategy reports by assigned due dates.
- Diligently ensure approval before posting any content.
- Constantly research, test and improve our SEO processes.
- Adhere to CRM time allotment to manage client work.
- Monitor and maintain projects in accord with clients' agreements.
Think you’ve got what it takes, get in touch!
How to Apply
Please email hr@9thCO.com with your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
9thCO is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.