You'll be seeing a lot of Internet Marketing and SEO conference coming up in the next few months. For those who'd like to learn more about Internet Marketing, a conference is a great way to find out about new strategies, ideas, and to network. Here's what you can look forward to.
- eMetrics along with SMX Search Analytics, "eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit" Toronto Ontario, March 29th to April 1st, 2009 – Internet marketing analytics conference
- Web Analytics Association Base Camp Overview - Toronto, Canada, March 29-30th, 2009 - Internet marketing analytics conference
- mesh, Toronto April 7 - 8, 2009- online social media conference
- Canadian Online Travel Conference, Niagara Falls Ontario April 13-15, 2009 - online marketing conference for travel industry
- The Atlantic Internet Marketing Conference, Halifax, April 22-24, 2009 - Internet marketing conference
- Search Engine Strategies - Toronto June 8-10, 2009 - search engine marketing & optimization conference
Conferences are typically organized around focused topics with a few presenters within each session. A question and answer period ends off each session giving you the opportunity to clarify anything addressed. Make sure to find out where the after-parties are taking place so you can take full advantage by networking with some of the presenters and attendees.
If we're missing any upcoming conferences from our list, please let us know.