9thCO is a full in-house digital agency that provides a spectrum of services to our clients across North America. Located on Spadina Avenue, steps from King West, we’re a passionate group of thinkers, big on innovation and even bigger on supporting the career growth of our staff. We’re always looking for new talent to join our team.
Understanding the importance of a work / life balance, but showing deep commitment to our clients, 9thCO’s environment supports smart workers with dedication to their subject matter expertise, while also understanding great work leads to rewarding results.
About the Position
9thCO’s PPC team is looking for another PPC Specialist who breathes paid search and is able to build PPC campaigns with the most current, optimized tactics. With a passion to learn and grow, this candidate also seeks to understand Google Analytics to remain a competitive asset to 9thCO’s team.
While being a PPC powerhouse is an integral part of this role, the bigger challenge (which we know you can take on!) will be demonstrating out-of-the-box thinking towards client work, and always being ready for something new. With the right attitude, this role will always be fun and always be rocking the status-quo of PPC!
- Deep understanding of PPC.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other Google tools (e.g. Sheets).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for digital marketing and efficiency from experience.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
- Bilingual is an asset.
- Create campaigns (ads, keywords, etc) appropriate to the client's business and audience.
- Create all assigned campaigns by assigned due dates.
- Hit defined client targets for performance (CPA, CPC, budget etc).
- Constantly research, test & improve PPC processes.
- Adhere to CRM time allotment to manage client work.
- Utilize Google Analytics as a tool to enhance campaigns.
Think you’ve got what it takes, get in touch!
How to Apply:
Please Email hr@9thCO.com with your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
9thCO is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.